Microsoft Outlook is probably the best option when it comes to sending secure emails with flawless performance and reliable optimization. Thus, it is currently the most popular mailing software all across the globe. Most organizations use outlook as their only way of communication for coordination with the employees.
In such a scenario, any kind of error in the software can be an obstacle or the day-to-day schedule of any organization. A permanent error that stops the functions of Outlook like can be nothing but a disaster. Thus, it is essential to fix such errors as soon as possible.
If you have ever come across this error or want to be prepared to fix it, you are in the right spot. Here, you can find both the reason behind these errors and multiple effective ways that ensures a permanent solution to this error. So, let’s dive in!
Reasons causing the error?
Several reasons are causing this error in Outlook, of which the most common reasons include
- Probably you are using the older version of Microsoft Outlook software that has outdated features and indeed an older security patch. Chances are there are some bugs in the software that can’t be resolved and thus displays this error
- Weak reception or transmission of the requests to the server can be the common reason behind this error. In this issue, the sever the software is unable to make a proper connection with the server due to faults in the configuration settings. Thus, the error pops up on the screen
- Corrupted Outlook data files and poor network connectivity are also the common problems behind this error
How to solve this error code?
You can reach out to third-party software for an automatic solution for this error. But, if you prefer a manual solution without requiring any tools and minimum technical knowledge, here are the ways using which you can fix the error
- Delete all other email accounts
The first and the common way one should try to fix the error is to delete all other email accounts except the required one. It is also better to uninstall other email applications as the server-client request may cause interference to the required service.
You can delete email accounts by clicking on the file option and selecting the account setting from the info tabs which shows up the remove button.
- Disable Antivirus software
Antivirus software is one of the top reasons behind this error as they keep on blocking unwanted requests from your system. Well, sometimes the server connection of Outlook can interfere with these functions leading to this error pop-up.
Thus, it is better to disable the antivirus software and check whether the same error is displayed again.
- Clear cache data
Sometimes, the outdated cache memory of Outlook interrupts its function. So, it is best to clear the cache data and cookies and update the software for an uninterrupted connection.
If those manual ways won’t work, you can use third-party software to find and resolve any kind of issue from the Outlook software. It is effortless and has more chances of fixing the error permanently.